Graphyte is an AI-led marketing personalisation platform developed for the betting and gaming industry. Based in London & Poland and founded in 2018 by two ex-industry execs who built and developed the platform from scratch, the company is now actively in the sales and implementation stage, whilst continuing to develop and build the platform’s capabilities and features.
Having successfully completed two rounds of funding, the company is expanding and is now looking for a Customer Success Manager to act as the pivotal interface between clients and internal Graphyte teams.
Graphyte’s clients include a number of FTSE-listed companies based in the UK and Gibraltar.
If you have a passion for gaming, betting and technology – please get in touch for a chat.
This role would suit a UK or Gibraltar-based graduate with a professional background of at least 2 years in the gambling and gaming industries. Demonstrable experience of tech in a professional capacity must be evident especially if applying from other backgrounds. The ideal candidate needs to be personable and have a track record of managing technical implementations either from the client or supplier side.
This role requires plenty of initiative and a desire to be hands on, and could be equally suited to tech-savvy, customer-focused people right on through product specialists with a desire to try something a bit different.
Future career development opportunities for the successful incumbent could include product development, sales and marketing and managerial responsibilities as the company grows and expands. As a start-up, you can be guaranteed that no two days are ever the same.
- Build and develop relationships with key marketing, operations and technical stakeholders within client companies.
- Monitor and track client implementation of Graphyte products, working closely with internal and client stakeholders to track progress and results.
- Identify opportunities to enhance and develop the Graphyte platform, engaging internal stakeholders to make the case.
- Anticipate and identify problems, develop solutions and initiate / lead troubleshooting efforts engaging the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide input into the prioritisation of resources.
- Conduct regular client relationship reviews both internally and with clients.
- Identify opportunities to deepen customer relationships.
- Provide input into the sales process with new and existing clients including discussions with technology and commercial teams.
- Lead product training and implementation with clients.
- Liaise with in-house technical and product development team.
Requisite skills and experience
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people across all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Understands putting the customer at the heart of everything they do.
How to apply
If this sounds like you – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a friendly chat.